Approximately once a month, most often on a Sunday, we have an open invitation for any members or new recruits to come to our home in Rahway, New Jersey where we will work on or help with whatever item or topic is requested. These are often decided upon rather last minute, sorry.
Most commonly they are for research, clothing and kit item making.
Occasionally it is for a meeting if there is a group decision to be made.
Grey’s Days for 2016 (as scheduled so far):
- Sunday, February 7 – Making and fitting Men’s hose day
- Sunday, February 21 – Men’s Doublet day
- Monday, March 21 – Tent drying day
- Sunday, March 27 – Men’s braies day
- Saturday, April 2 – Men’s shirts day
- Sunday, April 10 – Women’s smocks/shifts day
- Saturday, May 28 – Women’s hose day
- Sunday, June 26 – Women’s hats day
- Monday, August 29 – Women’s gowns / Men’s shirts day
- Sunday, October 9 – Shoe repair day